St. George Church in camp Ahemdabad was consecrated In 1882 this church is similar in style to St. Mary’s Pune.
The beautiful little garrison church of holy Trinity was consecrated in 1865, it is an English…
Baroda, with its British Residency, continued to be a British military and civil hub for many years.
The necessary sanction was received and St. Paul’s was consecrated on 5′” of March 1867.
The foundation stone was laid in September 1883 by the Bishop of Bombay.
This is the oldest established Church in Pune or its neighborhood. Church was built by Lieut.
St. Mathew’s church is situated in the camp area of Pune on 19-Ambedkar road.
Father for the church service & other work used to come from Panch Howd Mission House…
The Church was consecrated on 29th October 1869 during the British regime.
It is a beautiful small church, and the foundation stone of this church was laid…
The Bombay Diocesan Trust Association Pvt. Ltd. 19/21, Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400001
(022) 2207 1725 / 2200 3606
All Rights Reserved By The Bombay Diocesan Trust Association Pvt Ltd
Designed By Mirackle Solutions